The Randomness that iz mZmO...I have a point, I promise.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Here Am I

"I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.' " Acts 26:17-18


Clothes? check Credit Card? check Passport? check...Passport? check...Passport? check
7:03 Tuesday evening and I have yet to finish packing because I just started yesterday. Yeah, my bad. I'M GOING TO AAAAFFFFRRRRRIIIIICCCAAAAAAAA! Cape Town, SA or bust baby!

Here's the deal about my Awesome Saviour King whom I serve whole-heartedly and with great enthusiasm...He's so incrediblely wonderful that an eternity of blogging couldn't contain His wonder and goodness. He's GOD. He is the undeniable ultimate grace gift to a dying world and He seeks to serve His servants. He is the rubix cube of logic and reason and I stand in awe of Him!

Back to CapeTown. I'm going to serve the Lord in evangelism for 2 weeks. I leave tommorrow. Romans 8 describes a generation groaning for hope & guess what? We have hope in Jesus Christ God's resurrected Son who died that viscious grip of sin is destroyed. The best illustration of sin that I have seen is in Spiderman 3 with that Black-Goo -Virus (technical name???) from outer space and the more you feed it the more it takes over and consumes you unto your ultimate demise...total submission to it's desire for evil and your death. Christ is so worth sharing and I grow in boldness each time I say "yes". I wish it was easier for me to say yes because it was for Him. It wasn't just death it was humiliation, toture, betrayal...have you people seen "Passion of the Christ" We will never know a greater love than the love the Lord washes over us each day. I could go on but like I said I can't So here's a little diddy for your audible entertainment. You don't have to go to Africa...or for some you don't even have to leave the house but wherever and however for Christ's sake...telll someone that Jesus is Lord and He is good and He takes us however we come. Come with doubt, come with anger, come imperfect, come with questions, just come.

No comments: