The Randomness that iz mZmO...I have a point, I promise.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hector the Construction Monkey


I adore the chicas I work with but the guapos keep me in crooked stitches (I mean straight-up gasping for air, begging for mercy, "will those people please shut up" cackalacking) every day from noon to 1 or 1:30 okay sometimes 2....Anyways, they are simply the funniest guys I know and all they do is talk about "stuff" Most recent convos have centered around my upcoming trip to Cape Town, SA. Today they informed me of Hector the Construction monkey who will, among many things, chew the polish off my toes while I sleep if I don't pay him in bananas for building my resort room from 4 planks of wood.

In Addition:
*I'm doomed to catch the "JuJu Flu" & "Naked Berry Hepatitis" (which is worse than reg. hepatitis) because I haven't taken the proper medicinal precautions

*My hair looks like the weave of popular demand...you guessed it Yakky#5

*A young african boy will chase the bus down as I leave yelling "I love you, I tink" (with accent)

*I need to take Xtra grandma draws in case I end up naked while hiking thru the mountains. I can use the industrial strentgh elastic band as rope or something.

*"Just Do It"

*And as all their Africa trip premonitions end; I'll get traded off in marriage for the king's ransom of 6 goats and 2 chickens.

Make sense??? I didn't think so...you had to have been there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You BETTER come back alive!! Or I will hunt you down and KILL YOU!! :) And don't let any monkey chew your toes off. I can't have a bridesmaid with missing toes. That won't look right with your shoes. :)