The Randomness that iz mZmO...I have a point, I promise.

Monday, July 14, 2008

El Gato Rojo

I'm officially ancient! One of the kids that I used to babysit and teach in Sunday school is now at UofH for vocal performance and he sings at the Red Cat Cafe for Open Mic Nite...not sure how he gets in...What happened to the past ten years; come out come out wherever u are.
This place is downtown H-Town on Congress. On Sunday Nites they have this ooooober talented band, hosted by James Andre James, that dishes out endless vittles of musical feastdom guaranteed to satiate the appetite of the most finicky connossiuer. Song after song I'm rockin in my seat saying "Oooo that's my jam!" It was like finding the perfect station on the radio that lasts for the entire 6 hour roadtrip...Bottomline I had a blast and I'm going back next Sunday.

No comments: