The Randomness that iz mZmO...I have a point, I promise.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pig-Face World


So my mantra for life is that "I am justa pretty faced girl in a pig-faced world". I got it from this episode of an old-skool Twighlight zone (B&W days) called "Eye of the Beholder". Synopsis: a beautiful woman undergoes an unsuccessful surgery to change her deformed face which looks beautiful by our standards to the morphed pig like faces of her world. She goes into exile with another "normal" guy at the end. I feel like that woman sometimes...kinda (she wanted to look like them but...) in some situations when life gets a little upside down and inside out I'm like am I the only one who sees the problem...clearly I must be crazy. You know those days when everyone is looking at you like you've got the issue. I've had a lot of those "pig-face" days lately :=)

No comments: