The Randomness that iz mZmO...I have a point, I promise.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Forgot to Pay my Construction Monkey...

Thermal Expansion (n): the tendency of matter to change in volume in response to a change in temperature. When a substance is heated, its constituent particles move around more vigorously and by doing so generally maintain a greater average separation.
Don't understand? Maybe this little illustration will help...

Yes folks, that's right, that's my Bettle "Gracie" as I found her when I got off the Park & Ride Bus this afternoon...that is a giant hole in my rear windshield...giant...hole....windshield. My response? a little chuckle, nay a mere titter. I mean seriously how can you help but to not laugh at this? Who says that things never line up just right for me? My "Gracie" of all the cars in the Park & Ride parking lot was parked in the perfect spot, under the perfect angle of the sun and heated to the perfect temperature to cause my car to explode...





Or Maybe....

This is what happens when you withhold bananas from a construction monkey...