The Randomness that iz mZmO...I have a point, I promise.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Nkosi Sikelel iAfrika

Sunday, August 4, 2008 13 enlightened missionaries made their treks back to their respective homes across these United States. As much as I wanted to once again enjoy the "comforts" of home so much of me wanted to stay in Cape Town. Shame. So where in the world do I begin???

There were 15 of us from IMPACT Association~we's folks work for a living & could only get 2 weeks off to go on a mission tip

There were 6 gracious leaders from IMPACT STINT who have dedciated a year to ministry in South Africa.

There were many from the IMPACT movement on U.S. college campuses that dedicated a month of their undergraduate summer to minister in South Africa.
These people are the most incredible people that I have met this summer. They are so honest, so bare, so willing to share Christ's love.
the faces...

Words render no justice to the beauty and warmth of Cape Town

and the people of South Africa.

Listen to the South African National Anthem which we heard a billion times over 2 weeks...absolutley beautiful!



No comments: