The Randomness that iz mZmO...I have a point, I promise.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

blOg hOdge pOdge

Mo~I am moving to Waco, TX this week to begin my Master's Studies in Divinity at George W. Truett Theological Seminary at Baylor University...yes, I know I am pretty awesome!~actually God's completely awesome! I have looked at some of my class schedules and this program is nothing to take lightly...can we say "reading is fundamental" cuz it is. Oh my sweet Jesus help me!
Truett Seminary

Murphy~there's this guy named Murphy and he lives by these impossible statues. Thursday was supposed to be a day of completion for my week. I took my car in to get freon and alignment and came out with a list of repairs for over $1,000 which clearly won't get fixed anytime soon. Can we say tuition & rent & insurance & books & travel??? Then when I tried to leave the auto shop my battery had died...Now, this is fine except for the fact that whenever I leave the auto shop for the past 4 times...for something minor like an oil change...something very expensive goes wrong...coincidence? I lost out on getting a free king-size bed...bummer. I owe alot more than my bank acct will allow me to pay...what's new? Good thing I dwell in God's graces and not Murphy's law.

Mi Madre~mom's inagural event for her Oasis of Prayer Ministry was held Saturday night at UofH and it was incredible...so much work went into this especially during the last days and God still blew everyone's mind with all that He showed us about His presence. I am so proud of my mom and this family.

My Kiddos~I gave my last message at TCWW before I leave (tears & tissue). It was at 9:45 service which is "the"service, you can't mess around when you bring the Word to this crew, and I was terrified and feeling so unprepared. This past week was so trying and I felt so anxious I "fell" this week and therefore felt so unworthy to preach to these youth. I presented them John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have life everlasting." I wanted them to know the realities of hell that they have been "saved" from and the vast love that Jesus has for them though we all sin all day all life. So when someone asks the million dollar "Christian Question" ~ "Are you saved?" They can bodly shout "OH YES!!!" One young man gave his life to the Lord!

For all the week's frustrations and hiccups that makes it worth it...yeah...definitely worth it.

No comments: