The Randomness that iz mZmO...I have a point, I promise.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sundaze~Huxtable Style


Sunday's in the Criddell household are perfection. Typical Sunday~first we all go to church, dad cooks giant waffles for everyone and he eats toast, we all pass out and dad reads the paper and gets the T.V. to himself (come to think of it, that's probably why he only eats toast :-) . My favorite part... I usually fall asleep on my parents bed with the ceiling fan on high, my nephews who are now 13 and 16, when they were a few years younger, would come jump on top of me, first Evan then Brandon...we would watch Nickelodeon or Disney or NOG, wrestle around and fall asleep until dinner in one human pile. Even though they are older we still do this in some form usually we lay like vienna sausages on the bed and their arms and legs end up in my face, we get up go "play" basketball & volleyball, come home & I lick my wounds...it's just perfect, I feel so loved by them.

No comments: