The Randomness that iz mZmO...I have a point, I promise.

Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm Ron Burgundy???



From hard hitting news to a playin a mean jazz flute; apparently Anchorman Ron Burgundy is also a philanthropist. He left this little diddie for me at my desk today. God Bless this man. Is there anything he won't do for the good of mankind?

Ode to man with the crazee 'stache:

"I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal."

"I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science."

"I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. "

"Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, it's so deep. Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand. "

"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina. "

"I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker"

Love ya Martinovich! Thanks!

No comments: