The Randomness that iz mZmO...I have a point, I promise.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Breaking Free!

So, I love music that no one else (at least locally) knows about. I am now a huge fan of New Zealand singer Brooke Fraser...she also sings for Hillsong. This is a song that I am pretty sure correlates with Song of Solomon 2:7 which says, "Do not arouse or awaken love until so desires"
It has really ministered to me lately.

Love Is Waiting lyrics:

In the autumn on the ground, between the traffic and the ordinary sounds I am thinking signs and seasons while a north wind blows through I watch as lovers pass me by Walking stories whos and hows and whys Musing lazily on love Pondering you

I'll give it time give it space and be still for a spell When it's time to walk that way we wanna walk it well

Chorus: I'll be waiting for you baby I'll be holding back the darkest night Love is waiting 'til we're ready 'til it's right Love is waiting

It's my caution not the cold There's no other hand that I would rather hold The climate changes, I'm singing for strangers about you Don't keep time, slow the pace Honey hold on if you can The bets are getting surer now that you're my man

Chorus

I could write a million songs about the way you say my name I could live a lifetime with you and then do it all again And like I can't force the sun to rise Or hasten summer's start, neither should I rush my way into your heart

Chorus 2X

*Sidenote: R.I.P. Tim Russert...so sad that he's gone, it's bizzare. This nation needs more journalists like him. 2008...man!

No comments: