The Randomness that iz mZmO...I have a point, I promise.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Sari I'm not NDN

I went shopping last weekend with my dear friend and partner in crime Angie. She's abandoning me for matrimonial bliss on July 25th and for some reason I thought it was next summer. I was trying to delay this for another year. When I realized that it was July 2009 I broke down in tears and Angie told me to stop because I embarassing her :-) Her fiance is simply a God-send. I can't begin to tell you what an answer to prayer he and his family is to her...Here's a tidbit...getting his PhD in Theology in December & graduating from medical school this summer. Yeah, the Lord did His thing big time! Here are our adventures in wedding shopping and fellowshipping. I love this girl!

We always have 2 take a myriad of these poses because I am horrible at centering.


At church the NDN's call me "black woman" in malayam but they don't know que yo comprende.


This so much more interesting than buying a boring white wedding dress.

How beautiful! Sari for Aunty!



Yeah so I've pretty much decided a wedding sari is the way to go. I hope my family doesn't mind.



No comments: